Time for a sweet treat, it is important for you to keep your brain and your tummy happy. Here at Nutrient Wise we are proud to present the nutritious cookie you have all been waiting for. Packed with protein these cookies take less than 15 minutes to make, and serve 12-14 biscuits. They are so simple to make!
Here's what you will need:
- 2 cups of rolled oat
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon of hemp protein powder (this is optional, but a great way to get some extra protein in to your diet)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- First, preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, cranberries, protein powder (if using), almonds, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, stir together almond butter and maple syrup.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Drop cookies onto a non-greased baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Leave to cool and it's time to dig in, enjoy!