Dean Edwards is back with a tasty aromatic pork and peanut thai curry that serves 4.
- 1 pork tenderloin sliced thinly approx. 400g
- 1 tbsp Groovy Food Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, diced
- Thumb sized piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 stick lemongrass bruised
- 2 tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 2 tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
- 400ml chicken stock
- 400g tin coconut milk
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Groovy Food Agave Nectar Light and Mild
- 150g fine green beans
Juice of 1-2 limes
Small bunch fresh coriander
- Pop a tablespoon of coconut oil into a pan then fry the onion, garlic, lemongrass and ginger until softened around 5 minutes then add the curry paste and peanut butter then continue to cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk, stock and soy sauce and bring up to a gentle simmer.
- Add the pork into the pan and cook for 10 minutes, add the beans and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Balance the flavours in the dish by adding a good squeeze of lime juice and agave to taste.
- Stir through some fresh coriander before serving with a side of rice (brown).